Saturday, June 7, 2008

Cards by Philippa!

One of the unexpected things I enjoy about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is meeting nice new people. Philippa is such a person, who I met fairly recently at a workshop and it turned out she lives very close to me. I rang her yesterday to let her know I had her order and she promptly arrived at my house to collect it on her way home from somewhere (she couldn't wait to receive her goodies, which I can relate to!). Well, a 2 hour chat/card session later, Philippa had made these cards. Not only has Philippa quickly caught onto the addiction, but I'm sure you will agree, she is getting really good!

In this first card, Philippa used a picture I had printed off from Yvonne Campbell's blog to follow. It is using Stem Silhouttes stamp (retired), Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip cardstock, Chocolate Chip and Certainly Celery ink, sponged the edges with Chocolate Chip ink, Certainly Celery wide grosgrain ribbon, and vintage brads.

This second card was completely Philippa's own creation. She used Baroque Motifs stamp set, Blue Bayou, River Rock and Purely Pomegranite cardstock and ink, as well as brads.

Nice work Philippa!

No comments: