Thursday, November 13, 2008

Corset Card


This is one of my most favourite cards I've ever seen, created by Leonie Hegarty. Good on you Leonie, this is so beautiful.

Leonie (see link to the right) has finally joined Stampin' Up! as a Demonstrator, as she should! She is very talented. You have to check out her blog.

BTW, I know I've been very slack with blogging lately and I apologise for not updating my blog and checking out my usuals. I've been flat out with exams, working and my other usual stuff. I'll post something in the next couple of days, as I'm going to be stamping and making up for lost time, yay!

3 comments:

Leonie said...

So happy to see a new post from you! YAY! Thanks for the compliemnts :) Cant wait to see your new creations...

Philippa Petty said...

It's good to have you back lovey.

Leanne Saunders said...

Thanks girls!!