Sunday, May 18, 2008

CM Scrapbooking page

I love any scrapbooking (well almost). I started with Creative Memories (thanks Roz! - see link) and it has given me a great starting block. I still use CM heaps, but have incorporated it with Stampin' Up as well as other well known brands (such as Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket and Heidi Swapp, to name a few favs). I went to a CM home party at my friend Cheryl's on Friday morning and completed this page surprisingly very quickly. It is using all CM product. I love the vibrant colours and design, which was perfect for a boy's page. I thought it was about time I did another page of ds10! Ds10 has his (mouth) plates in these photos, but he still has a beautiful smile (but I'm biased!).

2 comments:

Christine said...

Glad to see Leanne and brilliant CM page

Leanne Saunders said...

Thanks Christine, I thought you'd like that one! I love this range of paper. I had already ordered it from Roz, so I can't wait to use more of it.