Thursday, May 8, 2008

From the Garden

This is my first attempt at using this new hostess set. I think the cardstock looks a little better in real life, than photographed here. However, the detail of the flower has come up well. I enjoyed colouring the flower and I think I will do a better job next time. Supplies -
Stamp: From the Garden
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranite, River Rock, Very Vanilla
Ink: Black Stazon, River Rock, Purely Pomegranite, Groovy Guava, Summer Sun
Accessories: Aqua pen (to apply ink to colour image), Pretties Kit (for hat pin), crystal effects (to hold beads in place), glue dots (to hold hat pin in place)

Let me know what you think by leaving a comment here, I would be interested to hear your comments, good or bad.

3 comments:

yvonne said...

I didn't think I wanted this stamp, but I have seen so many nice things made with it lately, that I may have changed my mind! The bling just sets it off, nice one!

Tracy said...

Very nice Leanne :)Love the big flower - almost makes me want to sign up as a demonstrator....lol

Leanne Saunders said...

Thanks girls. I wasn't too sure about this stamp as well, but now I've had a go at it, I have other ideas to explore!