Sunday, April 27, 2008

About a Boy

I went to a scrapbook workshop yesterday. Thanks to Sharon from The Scapbook Scene in Burwood, for sharing her talent. We used the Cosmo Cricket "Cogsmo" range of paper and embellishments. The day started a bit slow, as we had to match all the die cuts with the chipboard, but it was well worth it I think. I decided to do an small book album for my "middle child", as being a middle child myself, I am conscious about him not often being first. I intend to eventually do similar albums for my other two children as well.

We actually put this album together with chipboard and cardstock, so easy and cheap! This was an actual scrapbook 12 x 12 page we did, which will go in ds6's baby album.
I love how the big blue eyes of the robot match ds6's. The brads were fantastic, they look like phillips and flathead screws, which matched beautifully. I learnt about using archival ink (or can use Stampin' Up! Creamy Caramel) to sponge around the edges and sanding the edges of photos, to give a grungy look, which I love.

No comments: