Monday, April 14, 2008

Hi!

My name is Leanne. This is my first ever blog! I didn't even know what a blog was a little over a year ago! Boy how fast technology develops and becomes part of our day to day life.

I will try to post something every couple of days. It might be about my day (if its interesting!), or photos of some creations I have made (cards, scrapbooking, off the page stuff), or even inspirations I have found on the internet.

I have 2 boys, nearly 11 (ds10) and nearly 7 (ds6) as well as a daughter who is nearly 5 (dd4). They are the most important things in my life.

I also study law, as well as politics and policy. I am due to finish my law components this year.

The part you will be interested in is that I love to create. I am mostly into cards and scrapbooking. Stay tuned for lots of photos.

6 comments:

janedoe said...

Whoo hoooo! You'll have a ball running a blog and I'll make sure I check it out and post heaps of comments on it! I'm a regular blog lurker everyone on the web, so watch out!

Leanne Saunders said...

Excellent!!!! I look forward to it.

Christine said...

Way to go Leanne, you will love having a blog, I do!!!! Its so exciting when someone post a comment, I get such a buzz out of it. So good luck and welcome to world og blogging. I'II put a link on my blog for you too. Thanks for mine.

Tracy said...

Hi Leanne,
have just added you to my favourites (along with Claire and Yvonne). I love looking at the creations that other people come up with so am looking forward to any that make it on your blog. Good luck with it all :)
tracy

Tracey said...

YAY you're up and running!!!! Looking great and can't wait to catch up with you in Melb in Oct maybe (Paperific!)

Leanne Saunders said...

Thanks Tracey, as you can see I took your advice! Thank you for your encouragement. Look forward to catching up at Paperific.