Monday, April 21, 2008

Dragon

I went to see Dragon perform on the weekend. Remember the Aussie 80's band who sang April Sun Cuba, Rain, Young Years, Are You Old Enough? I love 80's and although I never saw Dragon back in their era, I always liked their music. Of course the lead singer, Marc Hunter died in the 90's, but they have re-formed. The only original was Todd Hunter (Marc's brother). Marc was there in spirit I'm sure!

Well, it was quite funny really. I must have been one of the youngest people there, except for the people who brought their children! It was funny to see 50 something olds showing more cleavage than I would have ever shown and another woman out cold being carried out of the venue by her partner! Hmmm, some things never change! It was a great night with lots of laughs and singing along.

No comments: